We operate in the Commercial Furniture market, manufacturing high quality office furniture made from processed wood substrates. We mainly cater to the
workstation market and have a nationwide market base.
The use of technology in manufacture and product development is critical to the longterm success of the Luxmy Furniture. Computer aided manufacturing is the mainstay of what we do. We emphasise continuous development of new products and have led the industry in the development of new types of profiles for worktops, new types of cabinets for storage, first mover on E0 board, and powdercoating of MDF.
The mission at Luxmy Furniture is to manufacture quality office furniture products that meet the aspirations of the users and to provide a level of service to the trade and industry that ensures their satisfaction, profitability and loyalty. The successful and continuing growth of the company has been due the dedication and loyalty of its staff and the diligence of the management team along with the loyalty of its customer base.
We are dedicated to environmental sustainability and have received the ISO 14001 certification, and Australian Forestry Standard Certification (AFS). We champion the use of GECA certified timber where possible, and have a robust timber recycling and waste management policy internally.
Some of our prestigious projects throughout the years have been:
- Mercer (Worktops and tiles) in 1996
- News Ltd (Worktops and Joinery) in 1997
- NRMA (Worktops) in 1998. This was the biggest project in Australia at the time.
- IPAC securities (Special freestanding desks) in 1999
- BNP offices in 2000
- KPMG offices in 2001
- Thomson Media Worktops and joinery) in 2002
- ABS and TAB (Worktops and joiner) in 2003. Munich Re in Sydney and Melbourne.
- AGL in 2004-2005 using Australia first E0 board (done in Partnership with Zenith our client and Borg Manufacturing)
- Pearson Media (Worktops and Joinery) in 2005, national rollout
- Optus in 2006 (Worktops and Joinery) in 2006 in Sydney ( Biggest project in SouthEast Asia at that time). Stockland Sydney (All joinery, nearly 2000 pieces, all powdercoated MDF ). DIMIA in Canberra
- IBM in 2006 and 2007 ( Worktops and Joinery).
- Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet in 2007 (Screes, Joinery and Worktops )
- DAFF and FACHSIA in 2007 (Worktops and Joinery) national rollout
- Since 2007 we have supplied the major Office Storage Joinery for Commonwealth Bank for their Homebush bay as well as Darling Park precincts.
- Throughout 2009 – 2010 KPMG Brisbane Office Fitout (Worktops and Joinery)
- Department of Health & Aging in 2009 (National job)
- Attorney General in 2009 (Worktops and Joinery)
- Energex Brisbane in 2010 (Worktops and Joinery)
- Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations from 2009 – 2010 (Worktops, Veneer Joinery and Personal Storage Units) National rollout
- Coca Cola offices in 2010 (Worktops & Joinery in two offices)
- Panasonic Office in 2010 (Worktops)